If you are looking for health and safety consultants in Kent that will provide you with a sensible approach to your H&S requirements, then look no further. We will not try to confuse you or go beyond your capabilities, we will lead you and advise you to the best possible solution to ensure you comply with legislation.
Our aim is to teach our clients through training or consultancy so that they can manage their own H&S with minimal input form us. This makes us the perfect partner to your business. With many small and medium sized businesses not being able to afford or needing a directly employed safety advisor, our retained services package may well be the ideal solution. For a small monthly fee tailored to your requirements, our advisors and health and safety consultants can be on-hand 24/7. To comply with Regulation 7 of The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, companies need to demonstrate that they have access to competent health & safety advice, our retainer service will satisfy this legal requirement.
We cover a wide range of consultancy services, including but not limited to;
- HSEQ Retained Advisor Solutions
- Health & Safety Policy Assistance & Production
- Risk Assessment Reviews & Production
- CDM Advisors & Principal Designer Services
- ISO Management Systems (9001, 14001 & 45001)
- Site Inspections & Audits
- Method Statement Reviews & Production Assistance
- Fire Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assistance
- Accident Investigation Support
- Supply of Company Forms & Documentation
For more information on any of the above please browse our pages under the health and safety consultancy tab or alternatively you can contact us direct.