Temporary Works Coordinator (remote training)
Our CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course is delivered remotely (by our own registered tutor) and is for those that are designated as the site Temporary Work Coordinator.
The course is designed to give confidence to senior management by providing delegates with thorough knowledge of what the role entails, the processes involved and the roles of others who design and supervise temporary works.
This course is suitable for those who have knowledge of temporary works or are an existing non-certified Temporary Works Coordinator.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or for further course availability.
This is a 2-day course.
This course is delivered remotely via Zoom.
- Trainees do not need to have a Zoom account. You will simply need to click on the link that is sent to you shortly before your training session
- Delegates must be on a PC or laptop with a microphone, camera and a good internet connection. You will not be able to join on a phone, iPad or tablet.
- You must have the ability to sit somewhere quiet and comfortable with minimal disruptions.
- If you are using a laptop, keep your charger nearby so you do not get disconnected from the Zoom course unexpectedly.
- Please have a form of ID with you on the Zoom e.g. driving license or passport.
- All course materials will be provided for you during the course.
Who should attend?
The course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works.
The course content will highlight the importance of the 4c’s of risk management, communication, co-ordinator, co-operation and competency. On completion of the training, delegates will:
- Understand the need for and duties of a Temporary Works Co-ordinator
- Understand the role of others
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 and the CDM Regulations 2015 in respect of this role
Upon completion of the 2 days, each delegate will sit a multiple-choice question paper. This forms the basis of assessing whether a delegate has achieved a good level of understanding.
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. Delegates will need to retake the course before the expiry date in order to stay certified.
The cost is £389 + vat per person.
View our term and conditions for our courses.
£389.00 Ex VAT (£466.80 Inc VAT)
Contact us for available dates for this course.