Temporary Works Supervisor (remote training)
This CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course is delivered remotely (by our own registered tutor) and is for those that are designated as the site Temporary Work Supervisor. During the course delegates will gain an in-depth understanding of the role, risk management when applied to temporary works, their legal responsibilities and the importance of the 4’cs.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or for further course availability.
This is a 1-day course. Training will commence promptly at 8.30am.
This course is delivered remotely via Zoom.
- Trainees do not need to have a Zoom account. You will simply need to click on the link that is sent to you shortly before your training session
- Delegates must be on a PC or laptop with a microphone, camera and a good internet connection. You will not be able to join on a phone, iPad or tablet.
- You must have the ability to sit somewhere quiet and comfortable with minimal disruptions.
- If you are using a laptop, keep your charger nearby so you do not get disconnected from the Zoom course unexpectedly.
- Please have a form of ID with you on the Zoom e.g. driving license or passport.
- All course materials will be provided for you during the course.
Who should attend?
There are no formal entry requirements but delegates should hold, or be about to hold, the role of a
Temporary Works Supervisor.
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Understand the role of others
- Have knowledge of The British Standards BS5975 and CDM Regulations 2015
- Risk management of temporary works
- The 4C’s of temporary works supervision – communication, co-ordinator, co-operation and competency
At the end of the course, each delegate will be required to complete a multiple-choice question paper. This will for the basis of assessing whether a delegate has achieved a good level of understanding during the course.
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. Delegates will need to retake the course before the expiry date in order to stay certified.
The cost is £219 + vat per person.
View our term and conditions for our courses.
£219.00 Ex VAT (£262.80 Inc VAT)
Contact us for available dates for this course.