The UK Asbestos Training Association (UKATA) has warned of the impact on training and future health risks associated with the material amid the coronavirus crisis. Training in the handling and removal of asbestos has sunk to…
- PRIME SAFETY NEWS | Our covid 19 safety procedures
- Industry News| HSE publishes updated guidance on ventilation during the pandemic
- Industry NEWS | Body warns of rise in future asbestos deaths as training plummets
- Industry NEWS | Protecting vulnerable workers during the coronavirus outbreak
- Industry NEWS | HSE have published their annual Workplace Fatality Figures for 2019/2020.